RideAssisted.com Arrive, No Sweat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Introduce Yourself Here!

Go down

Welcome, Introduce Yourself Here! Empty Welcome, Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  AssistedBikes Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:19 pm

Here members can share their background and interest in assisted bicycles.
AssistedBikes
AssistedBikes
Admin

http://www.austingreenbike.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Introduce Yourself Here! Empty Hello.......

Post  64ragtop Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:04 pm

OK, hello! My name is Bob, and I live in scenic South Austin. My primary hobby has been rebuilding classic and antique Chrysler vehicles, but last summer's incredible run-up in gas prices sent me looking for more economical transportation. I still love musclecars, and always will, but assisted bikes and electric scooters have lots of appeal because I love to tinker and a lot of my daily travels are within a mile or so of my home. It's just foolish to drive a V-8 powered vehicle on such short trips, and it's not good for the vehicle either - and V-8 gas mileage on those short outings? Suffice it to say it's more like YARDAGE!

I'm a disabled Veteran of the U'S. Navy, and retired after many years working with electronic and electrical stuff ranging from component-level troubleshooting and repair to installing and repairing high power radio transmitters. I'm also more than a little Obsessive-Compulsive, and tend to dive a little too deeply into new interests. That said, I'll admit only to having "several" E-bike and scooter projects in the works, and even a couple that are actually rideable!

So, That's me in a nutshell! In the words of the old song by THE WHO - "Who Are YOU???"

64ragtop

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Introduce Yourself Here! Empty Welcome

Post  AssistedBikes Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Hey Bob,
Let's go on a ride! Let us know if you have any questions,.
Best,
John
AssistedBikes
AssistedBikes
Admin

http://www.austingreenbike.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Introduce Yourself Here! Empty Re: Welcome, Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down