RideAssisted.com Arrive, No Sweat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here

4 posters

Go down

Welcome!  Introduce yourself here Empty Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Post  AssistedBikes Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:57 am

Take a moment to check out the rules & policies, trust that we are zero-tolerant of anything that could be considered offensive. We are here to help you with your problems & ideas too, and even though they may already be loaded and ready to go, be patient, head over to a specific forum and post it up. That way people with similar problems in the future can go to one place to find answers. Please keep the Technical /Troubleshooting / Pictures / etc. talk out of the intro forums and into the forums where all users can find & benefit.
AssistedBikes
AssistedBikes
Admin

http://www.austingreenbike.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome!  Introduce yourself here Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Post  SmokerX Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi, I`m SmokerX. I`m a janitor. I ride my bike or walk everywhere because Austin public transportation is insufficient and I can`t afford a car or the gas/insurance. I like to build stuff, garden, play video games, and go on walks with my dogs. I`m saving my money to buy a conversion kit because Austin has alot of steep hills and 150mpg sounds energy efficient for climbing hills.
SmokerX
SmokerX

Back to top Go down

Welcome!  Introduce yourself here Empty Yo

Post  AssistedBikes Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Hey smoker,
We are at 183 & North Lamar, give me a call and stop by the shop sometime, we will figure out a way to get you rolling for cheap. Maybe we can trade some janitorial work for a motor kit. See you at the shop!

Thanks,
John
AssistedBikes
AssistedBikes
Admin

http://www.austingreenbike.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome!  Introduce yourself here Empty Hey from the Hippoplex

Post  DaveC Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Saw the ad on CL and saw the 21st century edition of the Wizzer. I'm liking it. I'm a motorcyclist by choice and this is just a natural extension of that. What is even more amazing I am the 2nd poster on this welcome thread. Rolling Eyes

Smile

DaveC

Back to top Go down

Post  djdiggla Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Hi I'm Dirk. I live in South Austin. Ride to work off 15th from Slaughter area about 3 times a week instead of using my car. Saves money, more fun, takes the same amount of time.

I didn't build my bike but am modifying it to my likes... Would like to meet other MBers.. I've seen one in a real low chopper looking bike but that's it... maybe one other.

djdiggla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down